Greeting fellow fiends. Enough of all that namby pamby stuff, it's time to show who really has the power! Nobody is being elected, only eliminated!
Map: Small Map, Infernal Divide, Great Rivers, Common PoPs, Short (10 tokens), Census OFF, Rectification ON
- Must start with at least 1 point in wickedness.
- Must excommunicate yourself as soon as possible by casting an Infernal Affliction ritual at pandemonium (other methods are also acceptable, but not required).
- If you are not excommunicated, you must make at least one tribute request each turn (if able).
- May not play any events ever (most players won't get them).
- May not attack pandemonium until after all players have been excommunicated.
- I will regenerate the map if it contains a place of power with the +1 order attribute.
- I will regenerate the map if any player's personal guard does not have an unobstructed path to at least two neutral places of power.
- The winner will be the player that is able to eliminate all other players.
- The only reason for not casting infernal affliction is if you received NO hellfire in any of your tribute draws. You must take a hellfire if it would enable your to cast the infernal affliction ritual. You are not required to take additional hellfire beyond the one required to cast infernal affliction on pandemonium.
- Places of power are not there for the prestige generation (since we will all be excommunicated), but may be used to level up and heal your legions and will of course grant any other bonuses they might have.
June's Juggernauts continues the Monthly Mayhem series where I will start a game on the 1st of the month. Each game has a theme that I hope will make them just a bit different. Recruiting will start about a week before the 1st of the month and the game will be started on the 1st. Both new and experienced players are welcome to join.
I like to see about 1 turn per weekday, any turns on weekends are bonus. The game files will be shared using Dropbox. If you are unable to play for a while, let me know when you'll be back and, assuming it is reasonable, I'll put the game on hold until you're back. If you just disappear, I will have to fret for a bit, and will likely replace you with an AI in about a week, and that would be sad if you really are coming back.
To sign up, PM me your name and dropbox email address (or leave a response to this post) and I will add you to the list.
Last edited by Sord
on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.