Spring has Sprung! Love is in the air! Time to make some new friends and CRUSH THEM !
Map: Small Map, Acheron's Locks, Rare PoPs, Normal (15 tokens), Census ON, Rectification OFF
- The only rule for April is that each turn you must send an in-game message to a someone. The same someone doesn't count two turns in a row.
- If you send two messages in one turn, you may pick either one as the "someone" for that turn. So you could send to A, then A and B, then A again to create a A-B-A sequence. If you can't remember where you sent a message last turn, just send two messages and you'll be covered!
- The messages don't need to be about the game, or anything in particular. Ideally you'll write something interesting.
- I don't have a good way to validate messages each turn, so mostly it is on the honor system. Although I might look at all the turn files at the end of the game to see how it went. I might even collect and post the various conversations if they turn out interesting enough (and after verifying the involved players are OK with it).
- Keep it reasonably clean. You probably don't know the age/gender/race/religion of your recipient, so don't offend any of them. However, it is a game with a theme of demons fighting for power in hell, so you probably have some leeway in that direction. Again, the point is to amuse your target (perhaps while secretly plotting their downfall).
- Heavy use of alliteration in your messages is encouraged, but not required.
April Alliteration continues the Monthly Mayhem series where I will start a game on the 1st of the month (I'll actually start this game on April 2nd, my weekends tend to be busy). Each game has a theme that I hope will make them just a bit different. Recruiting will start about a week before the 1st of the month and the game will be started on the 1st. Both new and experienced players are welcome to join.
I like to see about 1 turn per weekday, any turns on weekends are bonus. The game files will be shared using Dropbox. If you are unable to play for a while, let me know when you'll be back and, assuming it is less than a week or two, I'll put the game on hold until you're back. If you just disappear, I will have to fret for a bit, and will likely replace you with an AI in about a week, and that would be sad if you really are coming back.
To sign up, PM me your name and dropbox email address (or leave a response to this post) and I will add you to the list.
2. chap o
5. Wicked Preacher
* I will be updating to the 1.08c beta release for this game.
Last edited by Sord
on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.