Scenario: Survivors of The Underhive

Got a killer deck? Post it here.

Re: Scenario: Survivors of The Underhive

Postby Screamer » Tue May 05, 2009 2:01 pm

I played this deck some times (about five) and it's awesome!

I tried it even with the Specials on, despite having two Sgt. Slader's running across the map :lol: :lol: , I didn't find any bug or had any crash.

Thank you Keypuch!
Screamer

Postby Fizish » Wed May 06, 2009 5:03 am

I also decided to try the deck with specials on, and was able to kill Morpheus, Cult Leader with Morpheus ("the Macabre"), Assassin. No crashes or bugs of any sort.
Fizish

Postby greymalkin » Wed May 06, 2009 7:06 am

How were you able to have both tacs and pulse on both? Did you have the tacs on them and then put the pulse on?
greymalkin

Postby Indricotherium » Sat May 16, 2009 2:30 am

Not sure if it's a bug or a change but I've found I can attach two items to any infantry and/or PBA. What I've been meaning to test is whether or not I can attach 3 to any unit that has Exta Attach as an ability.
Indricotherium

Postby Caliban » Sat May 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Had an awesome game with this deck, Large Map, all 3 opponents Uncommon Resources, No Specials, random cult (got Kabagh).

The Mutants to my east caused me some headaches early game, but fortunately the were wiped out by the Xeno's to the north who didn't cause me too much trouble (I think they encountered both the Mutants and the Machines fairly early.) I was really late in getting to my academies so didn't get any tech upgrades until fairly late. The machines were persistently pestering but I managed to get the drop on them when one of their major forces over extended, allowing Slade and some Waste Rangers to cut them off from supply leaving the forces in base they were sieging able to defeat them.

Kaabagh came after me about turn 68, and I managed to destroy him, mainly thanks to the god warrior unit and a handful of tactics, was fairly scary proposition though.

All in all, awesome deck, much fun, wicked work.
Caliban

Postby Keypunch » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Dear all,

I'm switching hosting providers and am about to lose my available webspace in a few weeks/months. If anyone else feels like hosting the deck files, please let me know, I could adjust the links in the top post.

Sincerely,
Keypunch
Keypunch

Location: The Netherlands. That's not a tile, it's a country!

Postby Freepower » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Email me the deck at freepower AT gmail.com and I'll rehost it. :)
Freepower

Postby Freepower » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Ok, the decks are here - http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8cd7 ... 114d1a7f46 - now, if this hosting solution doesn't suit anyone I'll move em, they're tiny files so I've used a free filehost.

Thanks to Keypunch for supplying me with the files again!
Freepower

Postby Sigmar » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:10 pm

I just wanted to say thanks for this . I appreciate all the work the author did on this , by not only making the independents playable , but taking the time to balance the units and including/creating cards to fill them out as an army . I felt like I got another expansion for free! Thanks for putting the files up on media fire as well.
Sigmar

Postby Indricotherium » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:50 am

Four plus years on and still giving out the goodness! :P
Indricotherium

PreviousNext

Return to Deck Lists