Deck: Xenopod: Boarding Party NakNak

Got a killer deck? Post it here.

Re: Deck: Xenopod: Boarding Party NakNak

Postby deworde » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:48 pm

I ended up on a low resource game with absolutely no human resources anywhere within range. My Machine Empire opponent ended up with Colossi, where I was struggling to bring out Brutes. My Free Mutant opponent brought out a damn Slayer Assassin.
Eventually I gave up. I'm not sure if there's a good way to deal with the lack of Biomechs, but I found that a single Colossus could tearass through my armies with ease.
deworde

Postby Indricotherium » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:46 am

Yeah, that's a tough love crash site right there. Xenomorphs can help out a lot after you get an Egg Chamber going but the lack of human resources is going to cripple you badly no matter what you're facing.
Indricotherium

Postby Keypunch » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:26 pm

I replayed this Deck and had incredible fun with it.

I never got around to hatching eggs or anything like that. My main force ended up being a group of pimped-out Gluttons and Beasts. Never realized how effective EMP+Death Rods can be on those Beasties. Especially with the incredible Fateboosting powers of the Rings and Serums. All you need is one hit and your opponent loses 3-13 hitpoints, guaranteed...
Keypunch

Location: The Netherlands. That's not a tile, it's a country!

Postby freedmon » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 am

Interesting deck, but I advise against taking the tile without material resources. I tried it once, and since most of your xenogytes need 1M to bring out, it was just a bad scene all around.
freedmon

Previous

Return to Deck Lists