Vengeance interrupts Multi Attack?

If you think it needs squishing then post it here

Vengeance interrupts Multi Attack?

Postby sal » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:59 pm

I was using an Elephant tank(multi attack) to attack slavers(I think), which have Vengeance. When I killed one of them using the first half of the multi attack, their vengeance attack would come up and get resolved, but the second half of the multi attack wouldn't occur.
sal

Re: Vengeance interrupts Multi Attack?

Postby Vic Davis » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Yep, Vengeance interrupts almost any attack so you have to be careful with it when dealing the coup de Grace. However if the vengeance card is the last one alive and you kill it there is no vengeance attack.... it just worked out that way as far as the battle flow process goes.. but you can consider it a situation where there is nobody left to avenge :)
Vic Davis
Site Admin

Postby Fun-Sir » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 pm

I was just about to post that vengence messes up multi targeting completely, but I see you guys figured it out already.
Fun-Sir

Postby Fun-Sir » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:53 am

I also noticed Vengencve doesn't care for range limitations. When I killed a few of those Slavers, they all vegence-attacked my back row artillery units even though they only have a range of 1. Is this a bug, or is this intentional?
Fun-Sir

Postby Fun-Sir » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:47 pm

I also noticed it doesn't interrupt area attack from back row artillery, and addition to that, when I killed 2 of them (Slavers) the game triggered only 1 vengence attack, and only after when both of them died in the area attack. I think this is a bug.
Fun-Sir

Return to Just Another Bug Hunt