AI factions don't create new units

If you think it needs squishing then post it here

AI factions don't create new units

Postby makute » Thu May 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Good day,

I gave a try at the demo on my Win7 64 bits rig, and found an interesting bug: the AI main faction doesn't create new units nor armies. Every time I start a new game, and play a few turns, the Number of Armies/Units/Heroes always remains zero.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.
makute

Re: AI factions don't create new units

Postby ker » Sat May 28, 2011 2:38 am

Hey, Welcome :)
Do you mean you see zeros in the players tab? This will not be updated unless (IIRC) you conduct some espionage or do some recon (maybe). A lot of AE is knowing more about what your opponents is doing then he know about you plan ;)
If you don't mean that... then I'm presumptuous :? Have you literally a recce unit outside of their HQ and nothing is happening? :shock:
ker

Postby makute » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:44 pm

An answer, at last! :P

The manual is not clear about the espionage stuff, so I'm not sure if I should see zeros or "?" on the players tab. But, I find all enemy bases empty (unguarded), so...
makute

Postby ker » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 am

This forum moves slowly :)

There should be a 0 there (although I can see why a ? would make more sense) but the AI should be pumping out stuff (once in a while). The best thing to do is to send an email to "support at cryptic comet dot com" - Vic will know what’s going on...
ker

Return to Just Another Bug Hunt