Fist retaliation [SPOILERS]

Gather round children and let me tell you the story of....

Fist retaliation [SPOILERS]

Postby bluecrowst » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:12 am

So I decided to take on the fist main base again. I noticed that he had some sort of device... needless to say I wasn't paying attention too much. I knew my stack would kick the ass of the Fist. Having 2 ME-BU Vengeance Mecha with composite armor, 2 waste rangers with pk4s on them and combat mutagens on one MoBV-VI Tiger tank and a MRA-21 Reaper support . My leader Vladimir Kost is the best in my deck injected with Ascension Mutagen , (I can move this group for four spaces for only 3 AP per turn, why you might ask, check out the waste rangers, they are some of the most awesome suits in the game for filler purposes.) Now the fists have 2 tactical nukes, one of which I beat by using my tactics card (rolled a 6 on Vengence, he used fate to get it up to seven [wasted his fate in the process] used +2. I was able to shock attack the other nuke holder and promply destroy him with my two vengences the next turn. The battle went rather smoothly until the end. I tried to capture him but I used my last tactics card (I really should have held on to it, but beating the crap out of the fist I figured I should have had more). So he excaped. You know that device I mentioned earlier, it was a nuclear detonator... Basicly it destroyed my "Uber" stack, leaving me only with two ME-BU Vengeances (my leader died ;_;), I was able to salvage the game by sabotaging 2 mutant bases and then nuking their main base. Thankfully I had already destroyed the machine and xeno bases and since I had taken the satellite facility I knew the general areas where the muties were hanging out. I was mining the wastes for all they were worth so I was able to afford it (having a 3 3 3 3 putting a keep on it and mining the rest with a ozzy) But dear lord, if you ever see that fist kill him with repeated sniper attacks, I did that the first time and it worked great, I forgot it this time but seriously
fear the fist!
even if you beat him
bluecrowst

Re: Fist retaliation [SPOILERS]

Postby imperialus » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:20 am

Send Adam Wraith in ahead of time. Then you get the suitcase nuke :mrgreen:
imperialus

Re: Fist retaliation [SPOILERS]

Postby Indricotherium » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 pm

bluecrowst: Nice story.

Imperialus: OooooOoooOIOoooo.... never knew you got the nuke...
Indricotherium

Return to Tales from the Wastelands