Bombs

Tips, Tricks and Pearls of Wisdom

Bombs

Postby princeofysria » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:28 pm

Sorry if the question has already been asked but I'm experiencing a problem with bombs, for example hydrogen bomb. I am supposed to attach them to air attacks but how does it works? I can't attach it directly to the aircraft card.
I couldn't find out so they are of no utility for me :cry: Could someone help me? ( just send me a link if this topic has already been discussed)
Le monde se divise en deux catégories : ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent toi tu creuses...
princeofysria

Re: Bombs

Postby Grottnikk » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:43 pm

Right click the bomb card and a small menu will appear giving you the option to "Attach Munition" for 1 AP. From there you will be given a list of your air power cards to attach it to. Happy carpet bombing! :)
Grottnikk

Postby princeofysria » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:22 am

Strange I never saw the attach munition option :roll:
Anyway thank you! I just tried the alpha omega device :arrow: not bad!
Le monde se divise en deux catégories : ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent toi tu creuses...
princeofysria

Postby Keypunch » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:54 am

The Attach Munition option is only visible when all other windows are closed.

You get this weird effect that you right-click your science dude to make the bomb, go through with the challenge, and then directly want to attach it, you only get discard...because the army window is still open.
Keypunch

Location: The Netherlands. That's not a tile, it's a country!

Return to Strategy & Tactics