Most efficient cards/decks?

Tips, Tricks and Pearls of Wisdom

Most efficient cards/decks?

Postby spacedust » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:47 pm

Hi,

I've been playing mostly EoM, though I've been toying around with the other factions. The EoM deck that I use is a refined air assault deck that weighs in at 100+/5, and rarely loses. The most efficient card in that deck is the Imperial Marine, in terms of resources spent vs superiority against other cards.

What other wildly efficient cards exist for the other factions? Off the top of my head I can think of the Xeno's Monstrosities. Those are terrifying - I just played a game with them to test them out and they far exceeded my expectations. Double attack combined with a +damage modifier makes for a very strong card.

I've always been playing CCGs and thinking in terms of card efficiency, so pardon me if I'm not very attuned to the current boardthoughts. ;)
spacedust

Re: Most efficient cards/decks?

Postby stabbyjones » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:36 am

egg chambers. ;)

I've been tweaking a minimal deck with just a group of basic units geared towards getting an egg chamber out ASAP. It seems to work pretty well so far but because the early game can be so rough without decent units to back yourself up it can lose easy.

When i'm happy with it i'll post it up.
stabbyjones

Return to Strategy & Tactics