Thrall Chamber/Cyborg observations

Tips, Tricks and Pearls of Wisdom

Re: Thrall Chamber/Cyborg observations

Postby Midknight » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:19 pm

Yes, I'm assuming you find an FT-X flamer for them, which i find is the best overall option - which is why this isn't exactly easy to pull off. However, double attack becomes increasingly more lethal as you jack up their attack - another option is to deploy with two harpies, and double boost the advanced cyborgs if attachments are slim: you'll lack the shock but can still hit at strength 9. All in all though, you need to play more carefully with cyborgs than other machine infantry - since you have to invest a lot into attachments to make them worthwhile, they're not quite as expendable; hence it's generally best to take advanced ones over the regular ones whenever possible. The spread of resources of materials make them slightly easier to deploy than say, Scourges, or Skeletors Mk III in the early game.
Midknight

Postby Windsagio » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:39 am

for some reason I thought 'borgs could doublefist NN-4's?

6-5-3 double with 2xneurotoxin-4 would be pretty brutal, if you have the resources
Windsagio

Postby Vide » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:25 pm

Units can only ever have one example of a particular card attached to them, be they heros or infantry with Extra Attach, so unfortunately, Advanced Cyborgs cannot double-fist NN-4s.
Vide

Previous

Return to Strategy & Tactics