The Amazing Green Cube

If you come across a script error or gameplay bug then this is the place to report it. OR you can send me an email with a save game (even better)

The Amazing Green Cube

Postby Valagante » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Long time, no posting... let's fix that with a random (possible) bug report!
So here I was, shooting my way through the basement of this derelict manor when suddenly a green cube comes up, my shotgun's out of ammo and I get choked on Jell-o that's way past its expiration date.

Good thing I'm playing normal mode, so I just make my way back there as the passage the cube stands in seems to be the only way to the boss encounter.
Except that once I go into the cube encounter, it's again insta-death test against suffocation. No combat, no chance to use any weaponry.
Just the test against escape suffocation. Which, thanks to what I assume to be darkness of the basement reducing the tricks/draw to ludicrously low levels, is impossible unless I draw 2 kings, which is not really happening.

Now, is the cube actually meant to instantly take you into its death grip once you re-wander into it after death or not?
Valagante

Re: The Amazing Green Cube

Postby Vic Davis » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Nope. This is going to take some clever work though. I'm going to have to do a clean up scan after the restart in the main foyer. Thanks for the heads up. I've got an update that is coming out today so this will have to wait for the next one. Thanks though for pointing this out.
Vic Davis
Site Admin

Return to Ghosts In The Machine (Bug Reports)