2 bugs(?)

If you come across a script error or gameplay bug then this is the place to report it. OR you can send me an email with a save game (even better)

2 bugs(?)

Postby Avian Overlord » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:20 pm

First, is Mind Shield supposed to only cost 2 pushback? Second, one game I found the mad scientists robot on the bridge in the collapsed room instead of the bridge encounter. If these are bugs you should correct them. Also PLEASE fix the bug that causes the bottom row of the mansion to be off the bottom of the screen.
Avian Overlord

Re: 2 bugs(?)

Postby Vic Davis » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Thanks for the robot on the plank heads up. Hadn't seen that one before.

Not sure what you mean about the map issue on the bottom of the screen. You don't have rooms that are completely cut off from the screen when the inventory tray is minimized? At least I hope not. If so please send me a save. The reason that you sometimes encounter rooms that you need to minimize the inventory tray is because of a performance issue that I ran into after I had set all the parameters for the map size. It turns out I can't make the map any bigger or it really starts to stutter. So my buffer for the bottom display disappeared. You should be able to see everything though if you minimize the UI panel. Let me know if this is not the case.

I'm working on another update. I've had a couple of issues that are proving hard to fix and an attempt to expand the use of the talismans has resulted in a lot of lost time since it didn't pan out. But I should have another update with a bunch of bug fixes this upcoming week.
Vic Davis
Site Admin

Postby Avian Overlord » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Well, this is embarrassing. I didn't realize you could minimize the inventory until you mentioned it. On the topic of talismans please check out my suggestion in the general discussion board. And please confirm if mind shield is WAD or not.
Avian Overlord

Postby Vic Davis » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Mindshield was supposed to be 2 since it was meant as a "free" block and I didn't intend for there to be much downside. I've scaled it up to 8 for the next update to fit more with the rest of the psychic abilities in cost.
Vic Davis
Site Admin

Return to Ghosts In The Machine (Bug Reports)