Prestige does not show on win screen anymore.

Report a bug or technical problem here

Prestige does not show on win screen anymore.

Postby korog » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Since 1.08 (what is great), we play with all new options, prestige points no longer show up in final victory screen, there are those ?? instead of prestige point totals.

I play hotseat with friends, and we have kept score. (With our scorekeeping, even finishing places 3-5 are giving points, so it is kind of important for us to know exactly how well a player did).

We did try to calculate prestige points by ourselves, adding or substracting secret objective points , but sometimes having very long list of secret objectives (you do not see them all with long list), adding it all together became guesswork.

here is the picture also, just in case

korog

Re: Prestige does not show on win screen anymore.

Postby Noctilucus » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:21 am

I would imagine this is the result of that event that causes prestige not to be shown for the next X turns.
Not sure if it's designed to carry over to the final victory screen though... In any case I can attest that I've had several games already using the new expansion where prestige figures were shown correctly at the end.
Noctilucus

Re: Prestige does not show on win screen anymore.

Postby Sord » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Prestige not showing at the end was a bug in the 1.08a version. It has been fixed in 1.08b which was released on January 11, 2012.

You can view all the patch notes at: http://si.battlespot.com/wiki/Patches
si.battlespot.com - the wiki for Solium Infernum
Sord

Return to The Vault of Failure