Short no rules game

Start and discuss your multi player games here. Caution: only game with those you trust. Cryptic Comet is not responsible for any email or personal information that you exchange here.

Short no rules game

Postby Frothy_mikhael » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:54 pm

I think there's enough demand for another SI game, so I'm posting one here. I'd prefer a prestige-only no-excomm game, but since I'm in the minority in that respect, I'm happy to do no rules unless people demand otherwise. The game length will be short, so that may impact strategies either way.

If you're interested, post here and PM me your email. I run everything through Dropbox.

General Game information
Map: Great Rivers
Map Size: Medium
Places of Power: Common

Game Length: Short
Census: On
Expansion: On

1. Frothy Mikhael
2. Nikratio
Last edited by Frothy_mikhael on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frothy_mikhael

Re: Short no rules game

Postby Nikratio » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:01 pm

I'm in!
Nikratio

Postby Josilot » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:43 am

I sent Frothy_Mikhael a pm, but I haven't gotten a response. I'm interested in playing some SI. I've only played multiplayer once with friends, so my concerns mainly deal with how tight deadlines are and what kind of communication is allowed between players. PM me if you've got an opening in your game and we can talk.
Josilot

Postby Frothy_mikhael » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:05 am

I apologize for not writing back sooner. Somehow I must have missed that PM. Everyone should know that the game is still open for recruitment if people are interested!
Frothy_mikhael

Postby Frothy_mikhael » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:07 am

My message box seems to be bugged... the PM I just sent remains stranded in my outbox. Here is the text that answers your questions:

First off, apologies for not answering sooner. I somehow missed your message and only realized I had not replied when I saw your post in the thread. I am not sure how that happened, since I have a distinct memory of replying to your questions. So sorry about that.

The game is still active as far as I am concerned and will start once we get 5-6 players.

In terms of deadlines, one turn every 24 hours would be appreciated, but occasional lapses are not going to get anyone kicked out of the game. People are also free to let the group know if they're travelling for a week or something and can't make any turns during that time.

In terms of "no rules", that means there are no restrictions on victory conditions or play styles. Sometimes we run games where no one is allowed to win by excommunication - you have to win by prestige. Or sometimes certain rituals are banned, generally juggernaut, since they tend to make the late game somewhat predictable. So no rules just means that you can do whatever you want.

Let me know if you're interested!

Mikhael
Frothy_mikhael

Postby Josilot » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Thanks for getting back to me, Frothy_mikhael. I remain interested, though 1 turn per day might prove to be pretty tight for me as I like to do a lot of communication. Also it occurs to me that it's that time of year again, I'll have company for a couple weeks around Thanksgiving, and then I'll be traveling for a couple weeks around Christmas. Please keep me in mind though, if it sounds like you have almost enough people that might be OK with delays around the holidays and want to get started, then let me know.
Josilot

Postby deanimate » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:45 am

Always up for games so if there's ever an open spot then just message me :)
deanimate

Return to The Grand Infernal Games