Free for all game (full)

Start and discuss your multi player games here. Caution: only game with those you trust. Cryptic Comet is not responsible for any email or personal information that you exchange here.

Re: Free for all game (full)

Postby Indricotherium » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 pm

This is a great read. :)
Indricotherium

Postby Frothy_mikhael » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Welcome! I wish I hadn't slacked off with the narration, because now it's getting hard to remember what happened. But basically one fiend was eliminated in a way I can't remember - I think that one of the legions guarding his stronghold was stolen and juggernauted. Then there was a very long stalemate between the two surviving fiends until both attacked each other's stronholds simultaneously. Both failed, IIRC, and then the first one to follow up with another stronghold attack won.

Two interesting discoveries about the "everybody excomm" approach: (1) Pandemonium loses most of its stats and HP a few turns after all players excomm. I think it's stats were something like 6/4/4. (2) Turn order gets messed up. You'd have to check with the players, but they weren't sure if the turn order remains locked at the time of excomm, or whether it was rotating but invisibly (since there's no regent to mark who goes first) or whether some other rules were at play.
Frothy_mikhael

Postby Rokahef » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Is the game still going on?
If not, we should organize a new one!
Rokahef

Postby Frothy_mikhael » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:52 am

The game finished a while back (sometime prior to my last post). But I would be happy to host/join another one. Hopefully other players will be willing to join up too, although I know some of them didn't really care for the new ruleset.
Frothy_mikhael

Previous

Return to The Grand Infernal Games